How To earn money online

Hi friends I came to know recently that internet is a great place to earn money.There are many ways in which we can earn money online.Though the money we earn through internet is not a full time money but it comes as a part time money and can help us in many ways.

The different ways of earning money online are
1. Paid to click(PTC)
These are the sites that pays you money for visiting the advertisers links.I think its the main source of the people earning money online.Most of them are scam sites so before you join any site make sure that it is a legitimate site.
There are basically two types of PTC sites
Minimum payout sites
No Minimum payout sites
Minimum payout sites are those that have some minimum amount for you to reach before they credit you.
No minimum sites are those which have no minimum payout.
I will list the names of all those sites that i have joined in the next post
2.Taking Surveys
There are sites that pay us for taking surveys and giving us comments.There are many sites that give us surveys but most of them are for US/UK and I have got no opportunity for taking surveys.
I have joined in some sites but i have not been paid by them.
3.Making posts
There are sites that pay us for posting some discussions and responding and give our valuable feedback.
4.Blogs
Blogs are also a good way of earning money but I don't know how much we can make because my blog is a recent one.
Anyway I will list the sites that i have joined.

0 comments: